Animal PsychAromatica (APA) is a truly holistic animal wellness system, developed by Nayana Morag. APA uses aromatics and natural management to de-stress and improve health for all animals. Our tools include:
- Essential oils, hydrosols, and herbal oils (aromatics)
- Applied zoopharmacognosy
- 5 element theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Stress reduction through natural management and environmental enhancement
- An understanding of animal behaviour
APA is easy to understand, enjoyable to use and has profound results. You can use APA with any animal, from guinea pigs to elephants (honestly, we have the case studies to prove it!).
This course is for you if,
This course is for you if you want to learn how to use essential oils safely and effectively to keep your animals healthy and are serious about caring for animals holistically. The system you will learn here is easy to integrate with any skills you already have, for instance if you are:
- Animal trainer
- Barn/kennel manager
- Animal rescue and refuge workers
- A vet or vet nurse/ technician,
- A physiotherapist, massage therapist, Bowen therapist etc
- Reiki practitioner or healer
- Or if you are looking for a career in holistic animal care (this is the first step to the Certificate in Animal PsychAromatica, see more here)
You will learn
- Profiles of 50 essential oils/absolutes, 10 carrier oils and 15 hydrolats and how to use them for animal well-being, using the principles of animal self-selection (zoopharmacognosy).
- How to use 5 element theory to understand psychological and nutritional needs of an animal, choose essential oils and recognise patterns of disease
- Physiology of stress, how it affects body and mind and simple steps to reduce it in a domestic environment
- Natural animal behavior
The course includes, reading and watching videos, as well as completing practical assignments to help you integrate your learning. Nayana is your personal mentor, available to answer your questions via email and tutor you personally, your learning is important to her.
Study at your own pace, but we suggest completing a minimum of 1 lesson a month. Each lesson is approximately 5 hours work. You have 1 year to complete the course.
NEW! APA 1 and 2 now also offered at Nayana’s home in Portugal. Study with Nayana personally and enjoy the relaxing vibe of her farm, starts 14th September 2017, contact her for full info
The course includes a FREE e-copy of Nayana’s book, yours to download on payment. You also get a serious discount on the Essential Animals Starter kit. Learn more here, Starter kit details
Text book and supplies
There are two text books for this course, Essential Oils for Animals (yours as a free e-book in lesson 1) and Wild Health, by Cindy Engel, available here.
To receive a certificate you also need to complete 4 animal case studies. To learn more about the certification process APA certificate syllabus
Essential Oils for Animals – An Introduction (free course)
Some knowledge of animal care and a desire to keep animals happy and healthy, naturally.
For more info contact us, we are happy to answer any questions you may have or
TO CHECK THE PRICE IN US$ OR EUROS GO TO THE SHOP AND CHOOSE YOUR CURRENCY