Practical Aromatherapy for Dogs
€49, £49, $65
Price will convert automatically to the currency of your billing address at check out
Essential oils are a great way to help your dog stay healthy and happy, but you need to know how to use them safely. This course will teach you a safe, effective system, Nayana has used for 20 years with clients and the dogs that live with her. Learn natural ways to control fleas, treat wounds, and keep your dogs bouncing with health from puppyhood to old age. This course revives the tradition of the natural home pharmacy, putting your dog’s healthcare back in your hands
This online course allows you to study any time, any place. Access to each lesson opens as you complete the previous one, allowing you to set your own pace. Nayana is available to answer your questions via email, your learning is important to her.
There are four lessons in total, and each lesson includes several topics of text, video, practical assignments and quizzes to help you integrate learning.
You Will Learn
- Why aromatics work,
- How to use them safely in the daily management of animals in your care,
- How to control fleas naturally
- How to use essential oils to reduce stress
- Which aromatics to use for 1st aid
- And when you should seek help from a professional.
This Course is for You
- If you live with a dog and you want him to live a long, healthy life
- You have heard that essential oils can be used with dogs and want to learn how from a qualified teacher
- You are concerned about using chemical treatments on a regular basis
- Your dog has recurring illnesses such as diarrhoea or fungal infections, is stressed out or hard to train
- You want to support your dog’s well-being and limit ill-health, using natural plant-based remedies
- You are looking for useful CPD. This course has a certificate confirming 12 hours study
Aromatic Extracts - Essential Oils, Hydrosols & Vegetable Oils
In this lesson I introduce you to the different categories of aromatic extracts, what each extract is, its role in our home pharmacy and how it can benefit your dog.
All animals have the innate ability to select which food, herbs or minerals they need to maintain health or heal illness. This lesson teaches how and why we use applied zoopharmacognosy .
Selection made simple
When you offer aromatics your dog will either inhale, lick, indicate an area of his body, or walk away. In this lesson you learn how to interpret his responses clearly.
Making Natural Products
In this lesson I explain when to use clay and when to use gel and how to make a topical lotion that is acceptable to your dog and will do the job you want.
The lessons are simply written and beautifully presented and can be printed out if you prefer.
Upon completion you will be sent a voucher to put towards any further courses you enrol in.
Upon completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion for 12 hours study
Essential oil profiles
Download the full profiles of 10 commonly used essential oils so you can refer to them any time you need.
Each lesson includes a short quiz to help integrate learning. You can repeat the quiz as many times as you like.
Watch Nayana demonstrate in Video tutorials that show you clearly how to use the essential oils safely and effectively
Access to Teacher
Nayana is always available to answer any questions you have, by email. Your learning matters to her.
Learn how to make 100% natural lotions and formulate effective recipes for daily care and 1st aid.