This course will show you how to use essential oils safely and effectively for animal well-being.
Essential oils offer a simple, natural solution to many everyday problems, and any animal guardian can use them safely, if you follow a few simply guidelines. In this course you will learn how to help your animals self-select the right oil for every occasion, and be confident you will not cause any harm.
What you will learn in this course:
- How and why essential oils are such an effective tool in maintaining animal wellness
- How animal self-selection (zoopharmacognosy) works, and why we use it
- The ABC of animal aromatherapy
- How to make a 100% natural flea/fly repellent
The course includes:
- On-line and printable text lessons
- Video tutorials that show you clearly how to use the essential oils safely
- Quizzes to help integrate learning
- The full profiles of 10 commonly used essential oils to download
- Recipes and instructions for making a simple bug repellent
Pre-requisites – none
Your teacher – Nayana Morag
Nayana has been teaching courses on essential oils for animals since 2000. She is also the author of the book, Essential Oils for Animals- Your complete guide to using aromatherapy for natural animal health and management, read more
To enrol – Click on the ‘Take this Course button’. You will be taken to the shop. Click “Add to cart” and proceed to check out. An account will be created for you as you check out (if you have an account already make sure you are logged in). Upon completion of checkout you are taken to a page with a welcome message and a link to the course, which will now be ‘live’.
You have 40 days from registration to complete the course.
If you have any questions or problems with sign up, please use the contact form to let us know, so we can help you out.
When you are finished with the course don’t forget to share your experience here in the comments section below, or on our Facebook page. Happy learning!