April 6-13 2019
Special Early Bird Price until December 31st 2018. Only 6 places available.
1 week intensive learning with Nayana Morag in Portugal. This certificate course prepares you to work professionally, using aromatics to help animals. This course goes beyond aromatherapy for animals, Animal PsychAromatica is a complete animal wellness system with a focus on reducing stress through essential oils, animal behaviour and holistic management. This course is suitable for anyone who is serious about natural animal health, and is a great adjunct to any other animal training you may already have. It is equivalent to Level 1 and Level 2 online course.
You will learn:
- How, why and when to use essential oils, hydrolats and herbal oils for animals
- How to recognise wellness and dis-ease
- How to do a meridian balance assessment and TCM basics
- The science and application of animal self-selection (zoopharmacognosy)
- How to counsel animal guardians on safe use of aromatics, holistic nutrition and management
The price includes access to online modules, accommodation and food, and airport transfer (Faro).
To receive the certificate you will also complete 8 case studies, and 2 online quizzes, in essential oil chemistry and animal anatomy and physiology (unless you have previous qualifications in these subjects).
If you have already completed Level 1 contact me for additional discount information.
- The Chemistry of Aromatherapeutic Essential Oils by Joy Bowles,
- Wild Health, by Cindy Engel
- Essential oils for Animals Nayana Morag (included in the course price)
Suggested reading: 4 paws 5 directions, Wood becomes Water